Thursday, September 3, 2009

What do i DO !!!!

Its been about 3 years now that Im jobless !~! ,.,.,. Not exactly but i quit my last job 3 years ago.
I was working for a company named Wipro BPO. Yeah !!! it was a call center, but they paid well !! .
Then I tried my luck in business and made some good money and not very long after that did I notice that business was getting bad!.,., well that could be a luck problem.... anyways , Now i got a new problem !!!

Its called the "Umair CANT WORK" problem , I tried to convince myself to go and work somewhere again to kill boredom, but its just not happening any longer, its like i've completeley lost interest in working. I think it could possiblly be cause I saw a lump of money coming in at one point of time and now what these guys wanna pay me feels like eating peanut peal !!,..,. or may be i just am too lazy now .,.,., Whatever it is , I want to get over this feeling, but i don't know how !.,.,, My investments are doing fine and i don't think i'm gonna have a major crisis anytime near but I have so much time that i'm just wasting,,.,. I need to utilize that time somehow in a constructive way !!!!!!

My Best friend Farrokh decided to quit his current job and join another company with me so that i'm motivated to work, but the genius that i am, i made him change his decission and stick to his job.,.,.,. I've done crazy things in the past but i don't wanna repeat the same mistakes again.

I dont know where im heading but i know i will get things sorted !!,,.,. lets see where life takes me next !!,.,.,.,.

Fasting season is in full swing now, Im feeling like praying , but i guess i'm just lazy again that im not doing it on time !.,,.,, God save me , and keep me awesome !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment