Thursday, September 24, 2009

HIEGHTINGLY !!!! !! ,,., BRAND NEW WORD DISCOVERED !!!!

You might be wondering what I mean by "HIEGHTINGLY",.,,.,., That may be it could do something to do with Height !! , but your wrong,.,.,.,., I have a friend named Suresh !,.,., he loves English,.,,. although he cannot speak it, he wants to use some words to create an impression on people he talks to !,.,.,.,.,. Yesterday, we were busy discussing about some business problems, when he suddenly started talking about a friend Mubeen who is kind of a money chaser !,.,., A good guy but too money minded.,.,., always desperate for money !!,.,.., ,.,., So during the conversation we were having, Suresh the English poet that we have murdered Shakespeare by saying

" Mubeen bhai soo Heightingly karke money pocket feeling inside aur toh aur soo Heightingly karke bhao tol cheaping !!!! "

"What he actually meant was Mubeen bhai was desperately searching his pockets to find some more money , while he was still trying to bargain with the shopkeeper"

All of us laughed for an hour !!! ,.,., and everytime we met him today we smiled at each other when he started talking about anything,,.,. and ended up laughing almost always !!

In another instance I was just browsing his phone for a contact name I needed, when I came across the a contact named "DUKKAR" , that means a "SWINE" in Hindi..,.,,, So I asked him Who's name he saved with the name DUKKAR ?? ,.,.,. He denied saving anyone with that name,.,,. Then when I showed him the contact Suresh comes up with one of the funniest things i've ever heard ,,,, He asked me where it was as if he couldn't see it,,., then when i pointed it out ,,,,,, he laughs and tells me that its not DUKKAR but he meant DOCTOR ,.,.,.. That was just his spelling for DOCTOR !!,.,,,.,.,. I JUST HOPE HIS DOCTOR NEVER FINDS OUT !!!!

Will write some more Suresh stories soon !!!, ,,., Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment