Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trip to HEAVEN !!! with PANI RE PANI TERA RANG KAISA !!!!

Yeah, that was like heaven on earth , so refreshing and relaxing, with some really sweet people.
Farrokh (Best Friend) and me met as usual in the morning for sehri(eating before we start fasting in ramzaan), at a cafe named ZAM ZAM near my house. He then told me that we need to leave for Lonavala to drop scrappy, a beautiful, naughty, and very irritating dog who is his gf's pet. His gf is Rajshree akfaknfakn kafsjnkajsnfka .,,,. ok the aknsfnakn askfnasknask stands for the rest of her name that i can't pronounce , I FAILED IN ENGLISH !!!! ,.,.,.,., OK !!! now ,.,., so then from ZAM ZAM we left for Rajs's house then took off in a cab to Lonavala a lovely place in the hills . Her mother is in the Navy and she has a beautiful house there,,., her parents are amazing people, very loving , simple and sweet !,.,,,, I love being with them , makes me feel good !.,..,. anyways.,., when we reached there Farr and me had to leave back,, Rajs then asked me to stay till the next day and that we could leave together. So as u all know ME yes ME , I am jobless for a long long time didn't mind to be there !!,,.,,. It was a festive time for her family as they were celebrating Onam a south Indian Festival.,., I agreed to stay !,.,,.,

Uncle(Rajs's dad) is one of the most hillarous people on the planet , amazing sense of humor and super gestures as well.,.,. the most fun Dad i can ever imagine !,.,,. and Aunty(Rajs's MOM) one of the best cooks i've ever seen.,., We spent the entire day just playing with scrappy and then I fell asleep till the night,.,., when all their neigbours gatherd in their house for a meal. Met a few interesting people out there !,,.,.,. UMAIR LIKES THIS !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment