Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Call !!!

Chicku called .,.,, I heared her voice after such a long long time.,.,,,.,. I felt the same ,,.,., She has the smile I die to see.,.,. And when I was talking to her, I felt her smile,..,,. I know she was far away ,.,. abt 357 kns away.,.,,. but all of a sudden She was here .,,. right in front of my eyes.,., That blazing smile.,., those crazy eyes,.,.,. her perfume,.,.,.,., I had the world dancing for me !!,.,.,. It made me feel like everything in this world has turned beautiful,..,,. If I were to die then, would have been so easy,.,.,.

After a light conversation, there were a few seconds of silence.,.,., She said something ,.,.,., and then I congratulated her on her engagement! .,.,.,. I lost her and now I am so lost ?

Im such a jerk, to see her go.,.,.,, Was my love so weak > .,.,.., I dont know how, but I feel good that she found someone who would look after her like a princess ! ,.,.,. And God knows she deserves it !,.,..,.



,,.,., I might be shattered but who knows she might shine brighter !

No comments:

Post a Comment