Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CHANDRAKANTA !!!!! CHANDRAKANTA !!! CHANDRAKANTAA !!!!!!!!!


Guys !!,..,.,,.,..,.,.,
After a long long time.,.,., I have found a face that reminds me of my childhood crush , none other than "
CHANDRAKANTA".,.,.,.,

Chandrakanta was a princess in a TV show named CHANDRAKANTA!!!.,,.,.,.,.,. I still remember my Sundays as a kid, I used to make sure I sleep early and wake up on time so that I never miss it.,.,,.,.,.,. She was one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen ,.,.,.,.,.

After so many years now.,., I see a girl and trust me, the moment I saw her , I said "
CHANDRAKANTA" !!!! ,.,.,.,.,.,. Everyone around me started laughing !.,,.,..,,.,.,.,
Its almost two months now, but I just can't get over looking at her. .,.,.,.,.,

I still remember the family day we had in office, This chick was wearing a "
Saari", a traditional Indian outfit. My heart was pounding and I knew what "going crazy" feels like !.,.,,.
She was wearing a light blue colour
saari with some bling on it, She looked nothing less than a princess that day !.,.,,., I just wasn't able to work, I remember going blank on a call when I saw this head turner catwalk pass me..,.,., I might have looked like a cartoon who had his eyes popped out of the sockets ,fallen to the floor and back !!.,.,.,. POIIINNGGG !!!!

She has black hair, well
strainghtend, that would fall on her face and contrast with the glowing skin remind me of a beautiful waterfall that can freshness,.,.,..,Her dimples are just one of the surprise elements in her persona , like a cherry on a cake !!!.,.,.,.,.,. And if you would ever see her eyes, you'd keep staring until you drown into that deep ocean !! ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
The colour, the smell, the glow, the
charisma , the feeling ,.,.,.,. the WHOLE PACKAGE !!!!! DEVINE !!!!!!! ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. CHANDRAKANTA !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment