Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hi this is Awesome how can I help ?

I don't know how many of you might have gone through this situation,.., but I'm sure every person who has ever worked for a BPO knows what I'm talking about !.,.,.,.

With all the targets discussed in the morning, you know exactly what is expected from you,.,., If you've had a good day the last time you came to office, believe me today your under immense pressure,.,. Not from your superirors or colleages, but from your own performance the last day.,.,.,

Attitude is everything !.,.,., If you think your gonna be jacked !.,., You are JACKED !.,.,.,,. If you think your the rocket singh !!.,.,., you've got more thrust than the "Shuttle" had !,.,.,.,,
,.,.,.,.
Wish myself luck now,,.,.,.,. high time I start concentrating on work !!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PING PONG Incoming call alert !!!!!!!!!!!!.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Hi this is Awesome. How can I help ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment