Monday, November 9, 2009

SOrry for not writing !,.,.,.,.

Am just too tired at the end of the day !,,.,.,,.,. Not very habituated to waking up early by 5 and gear up for work,.,.,.,.,.,. Go through training about something I don't enjoy much !,.,.,.,.,. Yet my trainer tries to make things very interesting !

There was once a time in my life that I never liked using high-end mobiles and gadgets just to escape the trouble of exploring it thoroughly,.,.,,.,.,. I rather would ask a friend to dail a number , play a song or even text for me at times,.,.,.,.,.,.,. The most complicated mobile I used was the 9300i (communicator).,,.,.,.,.,. lost it within a week of buying it,.,.,.,. I never even bought too many expensive phones,,.,.,. and now I need to remember the features of most of the models all the way from Nokia , Samsung & LG to ZTE , Sonyericson & skypephone,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. Ironic isn't it !,.,.,.,.,.,. The best feature of the social animal shows bright colours in me "Evolution".,,. The answer !! ,.., LOL :p

Anyways,., Will write about Shrutika and another guest appearance tomorrow,.,.,. Hopefully,.,..,

Cheers All, ,.,.,. Keep the faith !!

No comments:

Post a Comment