Monday, August 31, 2009

Its the "All In" theory !!!

I joined facebook years ago, then suddenly I saw some of my friends playing poker on facebook powered by Zynga. I then started playing poker on FB quite often. It was amazing to play with people from all around the world. Made so many friends in there. I now have more than 15 pen pals who keep writing to me often.

Also what I noticed is that whenever I went "All In" most of the times my net connection would crash !!. I got so pissed that I stopped going "All In". It is only then that I realised that I actually made better chips playing sensibly rather than going all in when I have good cards !.

You see this is how the "ALL IN" theory was discovered by the Awesome Umair !!! LOL.

All my girls just wanted to leave me when they knew I was madly in love with them.

"ALL IN" THEORY
"No matter how good your cards seem , you don't know if you can go "ALL IN" until the river. So don't mess around with your world and don't love anyone so much that you are willing to loose everything. Just play it fair and never ever go all in even with two Aces in hand !!" LOL !!

The moment I stopped going "all in" , I've been surrounded by hot chicks all the time !!!.

***Secret :: Never tell your girl that you love her a lot. Always keep her guessing what you have in mind !!***


No comments:

Post a Comment